Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

I worked as a grip for a major award show recently and I would like to know why celebrities want to ban guns yet their bodyguards are armed.?

I saw it with my own eyes. They would be escorted by armed personal bodyguards to the theater and then go on stage to promote a gun ban.

Favorite Answer

Well...you know how those people in FAG are.

• Blonde

They are hippocrates. No one listens to them anyway. They pretend their fame gives them cred to be able to speak for others. They don’t. So don’t worry. Most of today’s celebrities are Luciferian pedivores, lol..they like to dance with the devil. 🔥

dsadasasdasdsddsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Marduk

Hyperbole, hyperbole, thy name is conservative. We would like to stop the killings of 50 and 100 people at a time. I doubt that the guards have AK-47s and AR-15s with 200 rounds of ammo on their person.

• Avalon

I know it's massively confusing for your lot of people, but very few people want to ban guns. Please use common sense and stop being so, alarmingly malleable.

• Avalon

I see you understood absolutely nothing. Oh well. You insist on being a disposable tool, but don't cry too loud when your usefulness has expired. You were warned.

The Left has always been hypocritical. And they are also resistant to admitting it. I learned that from Rush Limbaugh decades ago. The Left is so strong of a strain of reason that they get triggered by the mere mention of Rush Limbaugh, never mind why or what he said to get them so triggered. They are resistant to reason.

Source(s): bisexual Christian

I don't understand why this silly question gets asked repeatedly. Strict gun control and bodyguards for celebrities and Secret Service protection for certain politicians are not conflicting concepts.

• Pedro3 months agoReport

Poor Rebecca triggered by another inconvenient question. Run along to your safe room, sweetie.

The elite liberal Hollywood celebrities are exempt from any future gun laws.