Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)English Football (Soccer) · 2 months ago

How did City end up losing?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

shocking defending...........

back-line half-asleep......

oh yes

• Betty
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Terrible defending............

• August
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Norwich wanted to win the game more than Man City.Many of the times when MC were attacking,Norwich had 9 players back supporting each other. That defensive blunder that lead to the 3rd goal is inexcusable. This is the Norwich I remember years ago and just hope they can keep up the momentum

• 2 months ago

They're blaming it on Laporte being injured, imagine having the most expensively assembled team in world football and still being reliant on one defender, I thought they had an "amazing" recruitment policy? They'll now just go and spend 100m on CBs in the January window.

It's not even a good excuse though, because Laporte was playing against Spurs and they still conceded poor set piece goals and were defensively all over the place. Rodri is just a poor player and so this season they're very vulnerable to being counter attacked because their defence sucks.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Viva
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

They can’t deal with pressure, usually teams shut up shop and park the bus but when teams come at them they panic and ship lots of goals! Their best defence is that teams rarely get chances against them, but Otamendi and Stones are actually Everton level players!

• 2 months ago

Norwich City put the ball in the net more times than Man City that's how Man City ended up losing.

• PBUH
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Salami. I believe the loss stems directly from not scoring enough points.

• August
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

what are you taking about,you don't score points,you score goals.and whats this about salami ?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.