I'm a cosmetologist, how do i built clientele on the east and west coast?

I'm a hair stylist who originally lived on the east coast but I now live on the west coast. I have a licence in both the state i live and the state i used to live in. I'm still fairly new to the industry, having graduated just a couple of years ago. Currently I don't have much of a clientele where I... show more I'm a hair stylist who originally lived on the east coast but I now live on the west coast. I have a licence in both the state i live and the state i used to live in. I'm still fairly new to the industry, having graduated just a couple of years ago. Currently I don't have much of a clientele where I live, just friends and family, but i really want to extend. Back where I used to live it's the same, friends and family. Any advice on what i can do? Does anyone have a similar experience?