I was detained at a football game this weekend, but never taken to jail. Is it going to be on my record?

Some friends and I snuck alcohol into the student section at my college’s football game yesterday. I ended up getting a little too drunk and took my shirt off near the end of the game. (I still had a bra on, so it wasn’t completely nude.) The security officers came over and put me in handcuffs behind my back and... show more Some friends and I snuck alcohol into the student section at my college’s football game yesterday. I ended up getting a little too drunk and took my shirt off near the end of the game. (I still had a bra on, so it wasn’t completely nude.) The security officers came over and put me in handcuffs behind my back and took me to a holding cell in the stadium. They took my information, fingerprints, and several pictures, but eventually released me about 2 hours after the game. Essentially, I was just handcuffed to a bench for a few hours, but they never actually told me I was under arrest.

I’m a senior in college and I’m worried this will be on my record as I start looking for a career. If I wasn’t technically arrested, can an employer still see that this happened?