Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenCleaning & Laundry · 10 months ago

How to clean a stain mirror?

I got a furniture 8 months ago but the issue is the mirror it has a stain or huge line inside the mirror I tried clean it but nothing is helping like I use a newspaper, tissue, cotton cloth to clean it glass cleaner and even a rubbing alcohol too but the stain/ line does not go what can I do to clean the mirror. Now I'm totally helpless :(

it's probably blood frm a violent domeestic violence incident. I would buy a new one

Sometimes the backing of the mirror is damaged. Contact the store and speak w the manager about it. Even if you’d purchased it awhile ago, this isn’t common, and perhaps they can replace it.

Your mirror is faulty. The stain/huge line is probably on the back of the mirror, which means that you cannot remove it by using the methods that you have described. The mirror should be taken to a specialist and it should be re-silvered. That means removing the existing silvering (from the back of the mirror) and applying a new coat. If that cannot be done, you will have to obtain a new mirror.