What's the worst thing about being a woman with fibroids and living or working with women who don't like you and are always cruel to you?

Update: ***Your menstrual cycles link up and y'all are wearing pads every. dang. day. of. the. month.***
Update 2: It was supposed to be a joke, but yes. Cycles DO link up unless the other women are pregnant, on birth control, have had a hysterectomy, or are menopausal. Though that last thing...apparently constant bleeding can cause a menopausal woman to have problems with her cycle trying to start up, if she is new to it. And... show more It was supposed to be a joke, but yes. Cycles DO link up unless the other women are pregnant, on birth control, have had a hysterectomy, or are menopausal. Though that last thing...apparently constant bleeding can cause a menopausal woman to have problems with her cycle trying to start up, if she is new to it. And yeah, I don't have the job anymore where this happened. And I can't get office jobs with women who think it WILL definitely happen. My spouse heard one office manager say it was why.
Update 3: She looked up my medical chart, which is totally legal, I'm sure. Anyway. :) I'm so glad not to have his problem anymore for real. But it was supposed to be a joke.