If i think That all Illegal immigrants should be aloud to stay here?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I think you should give your citizenship to one of them then... you probably are an illegal immigrant anyway, makes sense as to why you would say such rubbish.

And yes we all know it’s allowed not aloud so people you can stop commenting about it lol

• 2 months ago

... if you think that, then you need your head examined. Either that or start building rooms on your house, they can all live with you..I am all for helping my fellowman or woman out, even immigrants,,, LEGAL immigrants..not every Tom , Dick and Harry from other countries. We cannot afford it!

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If you think that and you hope to make persuasive arguments for your stance you'll want to take a writing course of some sort to learn some basic grammar and spelling.

• Traci
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

I don't.. it is illegal. Will we throw out all of our laws then?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

hahaha you need to learn how spell check works and use it. You must be a ILLEGAL... YOU SHOULD BE JAILED FOR 6 MONTHS at hard LABOR to pay for your food, and medical care, then deported to as far South as they can send you..

• 2 months ago

aloud.......................

• David
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Then all bad spellers should be deported such as yourself.

• 2 months ago

Allowed.......................

• 2 months ago

Your English still needs a bit of work doing on it.

• Dze
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i would actually be ok with that as a compromise if the flow is stopped over the border ...

• Lisa A
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

That is the compromise that we made with Reagan. And the flow became 10 times greater.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.