Green card bonafide evidence?

We just had our I-130 approved & sent to NVC for consular processing, but my hubby & I had collected even more bonafide evidence since petitioning and although I know that he is supposed to take the new evidences with him to his future interview, I also heard that the officers review each case prior to the... show more We just had our I-130 approved & sent to NVC for consular processing, but my hubby & I had collected even more bonafide evidence since petitioning and although I know that he is supposed to take the new evidences with him to his future interview, I also heard that the officers review each case prior to the interview and most already have their minds made up even before the interview, so I would prefer that he/she has everything in front of them, so I was wondering how to 'side-load' bonafide evidence now that we are starting the NVC stage because I was told that everything is electronics, so I want to also add our new photos and everything else to our file at NVC, so how can I proceed doing this?
1 answer 1