National Visa Center (NVC) supporting documents for spousal green card?

I made the mistake of submitting my spouse's police clearance, military records, his birth certificate, divorce decree initially at the I-130 stage but i just learned that all that was for NVC stage and we just got approved & USCIS sent the petition to NVC. I don't have the copies of my spouse's... show more I made the mistake of submitting my spouse's police clearance, military records, his birth certificate, divorce decree initially at the I-130 stage but i just learned that all that was for NVC stage and we just got approved & USCIS sent the petition to NVC. I don't have the copies of my spouse's military record, police clearance etc anymore, & i learned that those docs were supposed to have been uploaded to state department's website later, so should I have my husband spend money and get those docs again, translate and notarize them because how do I even know that USCIS sent them to NVC and that NVC won't request them again?
Update: P.S. I also want to sideload some more bonafide evidence we gathered from the time we petitioned until today because now we have even more than in the beginning & although I heard that he should take it with him to the interview, but I also heard that the consular officers already have their minds made up... show more P.S. I also want to sideload some more bonafide evidence we gathered from the time we petitioned until today because now we have even more than in the beginning & although I heard that he should take it with him to the interview, but I also heard that the consular officers already have their minds made up before the interview, so I rather have all the new evidence in their possession before my hubby goes to interview. How to submit them if the supporting docs are electronic? What can I do?
1 answer 1