Besides drinking and dancing is there something middle-aged tourists can do in their one night in Bogota?

Can't eat all night. I don't drink alcohol, too clumsy to dance and can't hear in noisy clubs. But I have been tasked with finding a group of 4 women and 1 husband a night to remember at the end of October in our single night in Bogota.

Tripadvisor has a number of suggestions. If you are with 4 women, I recommend the Salsa Club tour. It's fun to watch the dancing even if you don't do it. Colombians are very nice about showing tourists how to do the salsa. Trust me- the women will love it. If you're the man, just enjoy watching the sexy dancers.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attractions-g294074-...

• Jeanie4 months agoReport

I suggested that. They are going clubbing in Zona Rosa. What a waste. We're in our late 60's! I think the Salsa tour sounded fun. There was even one where they gave you dance lessons for an hour and then you just joined the people in the club - where they also play board games.

The one thing I have found the most rewarding while traveling is to hang with the locals and find out where they go, where they eat, what they treasure. It's often not at all what the tourist do.. and it is often more memorable. "A night to remember" does not at all mean "A Night you were so wasted you don't remember it at all".

• history

Local hotel personnel can be very helpful. On the other hand, if you want something more "noteworthy", you might try discussing this with a travel agent.

Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex.