I adopted a kitten, with broken front paws, will his paws ever heal?

Warning, do not read if you are faint hearted, or get emotional easily. I been looking at cats and kittens at a shelter that takes care of animals, stray, feral, abandon, and abused. I couldn't help but pick up a cute kitten but it started crying loudly when i did. A lady rushed over to tell me to be very... show more Warning, do not read if you are faint hearted, or get emotional easily.

I been looking at cats and kittens at a shelter that takes care of animals, stray, feral, abandon, and abused. I couldn't help but pick up a cute kitten but it started crying loudly when i did. A lady rushed over to tell me to be very careful, the kittens i was looking at were stuffed into a plastic bag and found under a highway bridge, most likely they were tossed out of a moving car. The four kittens there all had broken bones, I was sadly told there were three others and the mother who didnt survive. I felt bad and just couldn't put the kitten down, I didn't think about the others which I do regret, but I went ahead and signed the papers for the one I had. This kitten has both his front paws broken and a shattered rib, he literally cannot walk and can't lay down on his right side without suffering and cries, which is hurtful considering he doesn't know why it hurts and is too young to learn not to lie on its right side. I can't get myself to even take a picture of him, his face looks normal at first glance but i realized his eyes and nose are bruised and is missing some teeth.

So if anyone knows about adopting abused animals, especially kittens in this case, please give me as much advice you can give.
Thank you for your time.