Why did Paul command us to "GO BACK" and look at our examples (I Cor 10:11) for doctrine yet 'Christians' don't (I Cor 11:1) for baptism?

IN WHICH >>>NO ONE GOT WET<<< (EXODUS 14:16;22) AND THE LORD'S SUPPER

IN WHICH ALL "ATE SPIRITUAL MEAT AND DRANK SPIRIT DRINK" (I CORINTHIANS 10:3-4)?

CORRECTION: "SPIRITUAL DRINK."

"THE CUP OF BLESSING WHICH WE BLESS IS IT NOT THE COMMUNION OF THE BLOOD OF CHRIST? THE BREADH WICH WE BREAK, IS IT NOT THE COMMUNION OF THE BODY OF CHRIST?

FOR WE BEING BEING MANY ARE ONE BREAD, AND ONE BODY: FOR WE ARE ALL PARTAKERS OF THE THAT ONE BREAD" (AKA CHRIST WHO IS SPIRIT; I COR 12:13) (I CORINTHIANS 10:16-17)!

• Mintee

dont worry about what Paul said or didnt say.. He was not God, nor a prophet.. just a typical politician of his time that wanted more votes and followers, so he cooked up some laws that he knew would intice people to come to his way easily.... He changed what Jesus taught so very much, that Christianity is not what it was originally supposed to be by Jesus..

• norine2 months agoReport

Paul received "from heaven" (John 3:27) as I DO, our forefathers, the prophets and the apostles and said "I neither received it of man nor was I taught it but by REVELATION of Jesus Christ" (Gal 1:12). Which CONFIRMS what I DO and what he did!

• 1) Why did Paul command us to "GO BACK" and look at our examples (I Cor 10:11)

Clearly he did not do so in that passage.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1co+1...

2) for doctrine yet 'Christians' don't (I Cor 11:1) for baptism?

And...ditto

Conclusion: when your (supposed) supporting verses

very clearly

do not teach what you claim

how can you expect any Bible-believing Christian to agree with you?

• norine2 months agoReport

"Be imitators of me [aka FOLLOWERS], just as I also am of Christ" (I Corinthians 11:1) CLEARLY DOES TELL US TO FOLLOW OUR EXAMPLES! You're just being a "BA$TARD" (Hebrews 12:8)!

Here is some wisdom for you

• norine2 months agoReport

You never met Elijah only his Spirit working through me!