Can I go swimming in the ocean five weeks after a nose piercing?

I have been wanting to get my nose pierced for a while now. I finally decided to do it and set up an appointment this week to get my nostril pierced. However I read a couple of sources that said you should avoid oceans/lakes for 6-8 weeks after the piercing, otherwise it will get infected. However, in 5 weeks I... show more I have been wanting to get my nose pierced for a while now. I finally decided to do it and set up an appointment this week to get my nostril pierced. However I read a couple of sources that said you should avoid oceans/lakes for 6-8 weeks after the piercing, otherwise it will get infected. However, in 5 weeks I have a family vacation to Hawaii and have plans to go snorkeling and swimming in the ocean. Is there any piercing experts who would be able to tell me if it would be safe to get the piercing now? I really don't want to wait until after the vacation to get it.