Why don't libs realize Trump has done so much for the homeless problem?

Today is one of those days I am proud to be a conservative Christian. Starts early, about 9am. The soup kitchen is closed and the homeless are all anxiously awaiting for their their makeovers. It see tarts with a shower and their filthy laundry cleaned. They get a new toothbrush and toothpaste. They get a comb and deodorant. Depending on how much we have on hand, some get mouthwash and conditioner. Most get nail clippers. They are cleaned and groomed. They get at least two band new sets of underwear and socks. They get sandwiches and drinks brought to them. We've got lots to do. They get ba cuts and beards trimmed. They get their clothes back clean and fresh. We have boxes upon boxes of donated clothing. Jeans,. khakis, nice button shirts. The make over is complete. They come to the church supper with the rest of us. We clap and cheer. They feel good. They feel like they belong. Monday they start filling out applications and get back on their feet. Some will make it. Some will try 2 or times. Some will give up. Maybe 6-12 passes, but many try again. We don't judge them, we applaud them.

Why can't libs do this?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

As a progressive Democrat, I support the Iranian government and their efforts to destroy Israel and Saudi Arabia.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 months ago

Trump would spit on you for being so liberal. Giving things to poor people without even charging or exploiting them first?

Seriously, why are you giving Trump credit for the things your church does? I hope they don’t have you praying to him already.

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.