Dream about being lost on a underground subway with 3 trains waiting on you mean?

Detail: the subway station was very busy , people pushing and shoving. I'm standing in the middle of the station looking at all three trains , scared and confused on which one to go onto. Little context to this: I was with my mum , we were late for the train , she was ahead of me and was able to go on a... show more Detail: the subway station was very busy , people pushing and shoving.

I'm standing in the middle of the station looking at all three trains , scared and confused on which one to go onto.

Little context to this: I was with my mum , we were late for the train , she was ahead of me and was able to go on a train. But I didnt see which one she got on , this lead to me being in the middle of the crowded station , looking at all this trains in, stress , worry and confusion.
1 answer 1