if you motorcycle gets stolen and you dont have endorsment but u have full coverge will yoour insurence pay?

Yes. You were not operating it illegally when it gets stolen. Your policy may have provisions that require you to have a valid operators permit/endorsement for collision or liability provisions to be in effect.

Don't have what endorsement? You kind of totally forgot to mention that.

You also kind of totally can't spell, but hey.

• Bill

The insurer would have ordered your motor vehicle record at the time you applied, and that shows what vehicles you can drive, i.e. motorcycle, commercial, car, etc. Unless someone goofed and missed it, they would not issue a policy without you having a valid motorcycle license or endorsement.

The agent should also have checked. The dealer would not let you test drive without a valid license.

Yours is just a theoretical question.

I have Comp, if you have valid insurance at all, it must be honored. No matter what status your license is. Until they actually cancel it.

Especially theft. You can have license suspended and still get theft coverage. I have 100% accessory as well as theft. I'd get full blue book value. Not just what I owe.

Get your endorsement, Not That hard. To cover your ***. If you get in collision, might deny it if not valid license. In some states, even with no helmet law, you can be denied injury coverage by jury if you didn't have one one. Med costs easily far exceed the value of any 'sickle.