Can I recover my earnest money on a house offer if a legal contingency arrises regarding a tenant in a unit prior closing?

So I made an offer to a duplex unit. One unit was occupied, lease finishing in 6 months after (as disclosed by the seller s realtor). I was going to rely on the monthly income to help pay with my mortage. But a week prior, the seller s realtor disclosed that the seller was actually in the process of evicting the... show more So I made an offer to a duplex unit. One unit was occupied, lease finishing in 6 months after (as disclosed by the seller s realtor). I was going to rely on the monthly income to help pay with my mortage. But a week prior, the seller s realtor disclosed that the seller was actually in the process of evicting the tenant for non-payment. Because of this new fact, I am thrown off because I was going to rely on the monthly income to help with the mortage. Also, i don t want to inherit the legal issues. Because of this I would like to postpone the closing, and potentially cancel my offer. Could I recover my earnest money given my situation? (Also, this was not disclosed on the seller s disclosure) Thanks in advance!