Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetYouTube · 2 months ago

Is Obama actually Osama bin Laden in disguise?

I've been watching a lot of YouTube videos about it, and they bring up some good questions, like about how he is hiding his birth certificate.

30 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Best Answer

yes he is bin laden in disguise and that's a fact

• Edwin1 month agoReport

@Daniel, don't you have better things to do than come up with crazy statements to invoke angry reactions?

• 2 months ago

He is a illegal that liberals voted him in. I don't think he is Osama bin Laden in disguise however

• 2 months ago

totally unfounded

osama bin laden was latino

tit for tat, mr iron closet.

if yellow boy can grab puzzies and get away with it, then osama can continue to keep his birth certificate under wraps.

Source(s): nothing
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes, he is. They don't call him Obama Bin Laden for nothing.

• garbo7441
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

You are partially correct, **** for brains. 'They don't call him Obama Bin Laden', moron.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

No................

• John
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Wasn't Obama just like trump only democrat? Just a brown nosing foriegn banker loving turd?

• garbo7441
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

If you think Obama and Comrade Trump are just alike, you are one moronic, **** for brains, fool. LMFAO!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

10 years ago when i was 8, i believed those conspiracy theories. But now i think this one is obviously one of the fake ones.

• Joe
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

You just uncovered the news story of the century !! Call the FBI and report your concerns !!!! If you hear laughter on the other end of the line, don't worry. The FBI is having a new phone system installed and it just sounds like a bunch of guys laughing their butts off...

• 2 months ago

You may pull your head out of your rectum whenever it is convenient.

• Matt
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

You are such a sucker for bs conspiracy theories

• 2 months ago

In case you have been on another planet for, oh I don't know, say 7 years... Osama Bin Laden was taken out by a U. S. Seal team, fool. Dead. Terminated with extreme prejudice. Catch up on your current events, dumbass.

• Tor2 months agoReport

except that if you carefully followed the news, there is a disagreement over whether or not it was actually the correct body.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.