Having sharp pain in my abdomen?

Whenever I bend over I feel a short sharp pain on the left side of my stomach and it is closer to my belly button then it is my side. It sometimes occurs when getting up from bed or getting up from a seat but mostly when bending down. The pain just started today, I woke up with it. I did have a bowel movement in... show more Whenever I bend over I feel a short sharp pain on the left side of my stomach and it is closer to my belly button then it is my side. It sometimes occurs when getting up from bed or getting up from a seat but mostly when bending down.

The pain just started today, I woke up with it. I did have a bowel movement in the morning but haven't had another.
There is no pain when i press on it or if I'm just sitting still I can't really feel too much pain. But if im going down the stairs fast i can feel a slight pain there.

Made an appointment with the doctors but can't get in until wednesday.