How can I change my night-owl lifestyle into early bird lifestyle?

I have 15 days left of my holiday, but my current lifestyle don't allow me to use this time wisely because I'm waking up lately and I'm also going to bed late. How can I change that? It's not so simple to go to sleep earlier, because I will have problems falling asleep. The same happens with waking... show more I have 15 days left of my holiday, but my current lifestyle don't allow me to use this time wisely because I'm waking up lately and I'm also going to bed late. How can I change that?
It's not so simple to go to sleep earlier, because I will have problems falling asleep. The same happens with waking up earlier, if I force myself to do so, I will be feeling tired and weary during most of the day..
But I'm sick and tired of my current lifestyle and I would like to adjust to normal living hours.
I have also found that I have problems when I sleep less than 10 hours (I'm 22 years old, I shouldn't sleep more than 6 and half hours). I also need 30mins-2hours to fall asleep on regular basis.

My example day:
Wake up: 14:00
Preparing up to 15:00
[Normal living]: 15:00-01:00
Taking shower: 01:30
Going to sleep: 03:00-04:00
Sleep: 04:00-14:00

Desired effect:

Wake up: 06:00
Preparing up to 07:00
[Normal living]
Taking shower: 21:00
Going to sleep: 22:00

Can anyone help me or giving PRACTICAL tips about changing it? The answer "just try to fix it" don't work..