Best places to give birth in U.S.? Haven't seen much listed, mostly about how deadly of a place U.S. is to give birth at. And several obgyns?

In U.S. saying to avoid obgyns here. Pretty sad to see obgyns warning people from visiting their own selves and against them doing their procedures they were trained for. But I'm not really seeing anything about great places to deliver bb here, except for very few for superficial reasons such as they offer room... show more In U.S. saying to avoid obgyns here. Pretty sad to see obgyns warning people from visiting their own selves and against them doing their procedures they were trained for. But I'm not really seeing anything about great places to deliver bb here, except for very few for superficial reasons such as they offer room service and photographer. (But still have 1 in 3 cesarean rate) Stuff like manicures, has nothing to do with Drs medical abilities. people can get food from anyfreakinwhere, it makes no difference on how well the baby is delivered. And if a celebrity used them, does not make me feel like it's any better of an establishment. Just bc someone's a celebrity doesn't mean Drs don't mess up or perform Unnecessary surgery. It looks like they're often giving birth at the same shitholes as everyone else, just paid more for a different room there. I've seen stuff about maternity hotels but in this country they're only scams to rip tourists off with, for birth tourism.