Born again Christian. I need help interpreting this bear dream.?

I have had rather intense bear dreams since I was 16 years of age after I became a Christian. Im 19 now. In the dreams I am being chased by a Grizzley bear often running hiding and fending off. Im this most recent dream I was in the woods with my cousin and there was some people that were unknown to me. I noticed a... show more I have had rather intense bear dreams since I was 16 years of age after I became a Christian. Im 19 now. In the dreams I am being chased by a Grizzley bear often running hiding and fending off. Im this most recent dream I was in the woods with my cousin and there was some people that were unknown to me. I noticed a baby cub black bear walking on the gravel road I knew the mother was around so we got into his mazda mini truck for safety. We spotted the mom and drove her out on the road away from The people. We had chased her and the cub away for quite some distance and I began to feel that it was enough and a sense of something wrong was about to happen if we followed but I didn't turn back, kept driving when suddenly a massive probably 2000 lb Grizzley appeared in front of us ready to kill. We whipped the truck around and drove for our lives . It was an intense chase Thank God I woke up before being harmed.