Anonymous

Are Spanish people taking over Central and South Florida?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Nunya
    Lv 4
    2 months ago
    Best Answer

They are taking over all of the southwest too.

• Alex
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Spanish people are from Spain ONLY. There are only 100,000 Spanish people living in the USA. They are not taking over ANYWHERE.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Do you mean Latin American Mestizo people ? yes

• 2 months ago

They speak Spanish but have no love for Spain...which is now overrun by Cueta migrants

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Florida is being ruled by Haitians

sorry Haitian gangs are pushing Cubans out

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I hate it when people like you refer to Spanish speaking people as Spanish. Spanish is the language that comes from Spain.

Unless you're talkin about Spaniards, those people aren't taking over Central and southern Florida.

In fact there are more Spanish speaking people who are not from Spain then there are actual Spaniards residing in the United States.

I think the terminology that you're looking for is Hispanic and Latino.

Not everyone's ancestry descends from Spain.

I'm Puerto Rican descent and I would never refer to myself as Spanish.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Deo Vindice

It’s the motto of the confederate south. What do mean taking over?

Wait ... that’s real Latin not Spanish.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, not Spanish people (Spaniards). Now, Latin Americans, yes. There appears to be even more and more coming. It's even worse in California, Arizona, and Texas. It's sad. Its like America is being invaded and nobody cares.

Source(s): I'm from California
  • Dze
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

florida has had a large latin population for decades .. in south florida around miami alot of areas do not even speak english at all ...i would say theyre graduating northward somewhat in the state but they like the tropical south more i think ...

• Chris
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

Latina is still located in Europe, there aren't many Romans in the Americas. You clearly don't understand who the Latins are. The US national motto is even written in Latin.

• 2 months ago

No, there are very few Spaniards in the US, very few leave Spain for any country

• 2 months ago

No.

Fl has had a large Cuban population for some time now.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.