Why would anyone post anything stereo typing a Gemini. we are individuals as people we all come different not all Gemini’s are toxic?

Everyone is different the signs all have there own thing where they stick out or even show darker sides but stereo typing any sign is seriously not smart or is it right I think everyone has there ups downs or so have you but saying a Gemini is this or Scorpio that is plain stupid not right also highly... show more Everyone is different the signs all have there own thing where they stick out or even show darker sides but stereo typing any sign is seriously not smart or is it right I think everyone has there ups downs or so have you but saying a Gemini is this or Scorpio that is plain stupid not right also highly ignorant..nobody here that s god when you do become our heavenly father then I’ll def believe every word until then people use your own judgment on people period because not two people are ever the same ..every couple is different and varies so does every person ...be kind loving and pure even if the other person isn’t one thing for sure people really remember about another person is how they treat you so take this advise these are truths big big facts and highly truthfully spoken by yours truly Xoxo 💋