What does my dream mean?

A couple nights ago, I had a dream. It was very short, but it started out in my backyard. I have a small fence dividing my backyard and my neighbor's. It's like this in real life and was so in the dream. Then I see a horse on the other side of the fence running after me. The only horses I see in my area... show more A couple nights ago, I had a dream. It was very short, but it started out in my backyard. I have a small fence dividing my backyard and my neighbor's. It's like this in real life and was so in the dream. Then I see a horse on the other side of the fence running after me. The only horses I see in my area (Cleveland metropolitan suburbs, Ohio) are at farm parks, not in backyards. Once it charged at me, I ran into my garage and opened my house door, I saw it appear right in front of my door and it scared me. Before I knew what happened next, my dream cut to pure black, and I could not open my eyes. I knew I was dreaming, but it felt so real. I tried to pull my eyes open with my hands, and all I saw was a quick pinch of light for a split second (which looked like the exact side of the bed I was facing, maybe that has something to do with it?) and in my dream I kept trying to open my eyes and couldn't. I still knew I was dreaming. I woke up in real life a few seconds later confused about how the dream felt so real.

My dream in short: A horse chases me into my garage, then it cuts to pure black and I am unable to open my eyes. The dream felt so real. Can someone explain what this meant?