What do I do with a plane itinerary?

So a bit of context: I’m flying domestically to Job Corps and they sent me this plane ticket itinerary detailing the flight. This whole time, I was lead to believe that they would give me an actual plane ticket, but instead, they’ve emailed me and told me to print it out. Do I go to the airport now or something to... show more So a bit of context:

I’m flying domestically to Job Corps and they sent me this plane ticket itinerary detailing the flight. This whole time, I was lead to believe that they would give me an actual plane ticket, but instead, they’ve emailed me and told me to print it out. Do I go to the airport now or something to redeem it as a plane ticket or do I wait until the day I leave? There s no barcode.

Also, there’s a second part where it says:

Prepare Part II for each student when transportation is furnished for home leave, emergency travel, or upon termination and return to home of record. I hereby acknowledge receipt of taxable transportation (FICA and Federal Income Tax) furnished to me for ___ Leave, ___ Emergency Leave, or ___ Travel to home of record upon termination, valued at $__________. I understand these taxes will be withheld from my semi-monthly allowance until paid. I also acknowledge that if a ticket is ordered for me I am responsible for the cost of the ticket if I am in an unpaid status. Additional fees may be charged if you plan to check one or more bags or if your bag exceeds the carrier s weight and/or size limits. Collection of these fees, if applicable will be made at time of passenger check-in. ___ RT ___ OW ___ Meals ___Student Signature / Date