Mars is 7^10km from sun. Saturn is 7^11km from sun. How many times the distance from sun to mars is the distance from the sun to Saturn?
- no sea naboLv 64 months ago
7¹¹ / 7¹⁰ = 7......
- sepiaLv 74 months ago
- PhilomelLv 74 months ago
7^11-7^10 = 1,694,851,494 km
- KrishnamurthyLv 74 months ago
Mars is 141.6 million miles away from the sun.
Saturn is 886.7 million miles away from the sun.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- charlatanLv 74 months ago
ratio of the distance from sun to mars
to the distance from the sun to Saturn = 7^10 / 7*10^11 = 7^(-1)=1/7
- MorningfoxLv 74 months ago
7^10km is a very odd way to write a number. Also, it is equal to 282,475,249 kilometers, which is a bit further than Mars really gets from the Sun.
The same with 7^11, which is 1,977,326,743. Again, this is further than Saturn gets from the sun.
- G. WhilikersLv 74 months ago
"7^11" can be rewritten as "7^10 x 7"
- 4 months ago
7 times I think
- billrussell42Lv 74 months ago
7^11 / 7^10 = 7
- ted sLv 74 months ago