My science teacher ate a "candle... what could it be?

My science teacher ate a "candle" but we all know candles aren't edible. She lit the wick and then blew it out and bit into the candle and ate it. The candle didn't look completely white it was yellowish creme. When she bit it, it made a crunch noise and she said it was crunchy. The... show more My science teacher ate a "candle" but we all know candles aren't edible. She lit the wick and then blew it out and bit into the candle and ate it. The candle didn't look completely white it was yellowish creme. When she bit it, it made a crunch noise and she said it was crunchy. The "candle" she said tasted bad and got stuck in her teeth. We have to write an essay about what we think it is.. Anyone have any Ideas thanks for the help!
5 answers 5