Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceStandards & Testing · 4 months ago

During the SAT, does everyone have the same test and everything? I want to copy the smart asian next to me.?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

Do not cheat!! You will end up getting your test taken and invalidated. Just do your best this time around and you can take it again once you've received more practice. Good luck, and please do not cheat, you will get caught. It is not worth it at all.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 months ago

Hello jr vjnrjf nf fjr jr ejen

• ?
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Copy that smart Asian next to you and you'll be sure to get a low score in the 400s. I'm pretty sure they have different tests-- or the same test with the questions ordered differently.

• Nathan
    Lv 4
    4 months ago

Everybody has the same test. However if the "smart asian" notices you he can alert a member of staff and you'll be dosqualified. Usually there are many teachers and they will notice if you are cheating. Your chances of not getting caught are basically zero; I suggest actually revising and trying your best even if you fail at least you were honest

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

Even then, they do have multiple versions of the SAT to insure that very thing is prevented.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

They space you out and walk around.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.