Issue with my students?

Hi, I am a 24 year old new science teacher from uk! Now I teach a year 11 combined class and I’ve noticed something between two students that I’m not sure what to do about and instead of leaving comments saying I’m bad at my job please give advice I haven’t experienced this before. Thank you. Now there is a male... show more Hi, I am a 24 year old new science teacher from uk! Now I teach a year 11 combined class and I’ve noticed something between two students that I’m not sure what to do about and instead of leaving comments saying I’m bad at my job please give advice I haven’t experienced this before. Thank you. Now there is a male student (I will name koby) and a female (I will name Sarah) so I’ve noticed that these two are obviously amongst the popular groups at school and koby acts in ways that I can’t rven describe. First lesson I sat them together as it was register order. They were very very touchy like obviously nothing happened but very flirty and touchy with each other so next lesson I moved them. A couple lessons after at the end he put arm around her and started making s*xual noises and she didn’t seem very imprsssrd by this. He told him to get off and made them stay behind. I’m not sure whether I’m making a big deal out of nothing or if I should be taking this further
5 answers 5