How do I play with my teacher’s belly folds!?

So I have this 52 year old teacher who always wears transparent clothing which makes her black bra completely visible.She always wears black bra so the contrast is great! I have a massive belly fetish. As such, I have touched and squeezed her belly a few times.Once as I was moving my hands under her saree I... show more So I have this 52 year old teacher who always wears transparent clothing which makes her black bra completely visible.She always wears black bra so the contrast is great! I have a massive belly fetish. As such, I have touched and squeezed her belly a few times.Once as I was moving my hands under her saree I mistakenly pressed her belly while taking pictures. Another time I lightly fondled her belly folds in class.In both cases as many people were there so she said nothing and acted normally. I love her mature belly folds and love to play with it but I do not know how to approach her. She treats me like her son so can I take advantage of that and play with her belly? BTW, as she sits her juicy belly squeezes and bulges like a sponge cake, while also forming thick rolls of creamy folds on either side of her gracious wide waist.
2 answers 2