Was I in the wrong ? What would you do ?

I’m 31 and my older sister is 36. Her and i have never gotten along and growing up she abused me physically and emotionally. I’ve since tried to cope and still have my ups and downs with her . Last week she insulted me and told me I wasn’t a woman . In the past she has told me that I wasn’t going to be sh*t in... show more I’m 31 and my older sister is 36. Her and i have never gotten along and growing up she abused me physically and emotionally.

I’ve since tried to cope and still have my ups and downs with her . Last week she insulted me and told me I wasn’t a woman . In the past she has told me that I wasn’t going to be sh*t in life.

Anyway, she went and had a surgery done for weight loss purposes . My mom was there alone waiting for her surgery to end. So I thought I’d show up and comfort her .

I stayed almost the whole day. Fast forward at night , I spoke with my sister and she said I love you and I said the same thing .

The following day, my mom unexpectedly decides to work for 4 hours. She then says , oh I’ll pay you gas money to go see your sister that way she won’t be alone recovering . I told her me having a 1 year old baby in the hospital in just unnecessary for a few hours especially when my sister is up and talking and walking now .

My mom agreed and said fine I’ll keep the baby while I’m at work (she works alone). I then told her she wouldn’t have done that on a different situation . There’s been times when I had to work or do something important and she would never be easy going about just bringing my baby to her job on the weekend . She got mad and hung up in my face.

What to do ?