What could this be?

Everyday this past week I have gotten a fever of over 101 degrees Fahrenheit while at work after being there for about three hours, and I only have the fever while I am at work. It comes with cold sweats. I also occasionally will come in contact with something that makes me break out in a rash. When I leave I am... show more Everyday this past week I have gotten a fever of over 101 degrees Fahrenheit while at work after being there for about three hours, and I only have the fever while I am at work. It comes with cold sweats. I also occasionally will come in contact with something that makes me break out in a rash.

When I leave I am fine, and when I am home I am fine. Many times my temperature goes down to 97 or 96.

I would like to have an idea of what it could be before going to the doctor because it only shows up when I m at work.