Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

What do you think about feminists selectively aborting “male parasites”?

Should sex selective abortion be legal?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2019/08...

26 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm not sure if being male with a vicious feminist mother would be a good thing.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

All femnazis have penis envy, that's why.

• 3 months ago

I think it is abhorrent that people are as sexist to abort their own child based on the gender. If you have birth to a girl who became a transgender would you kill him? And eventually they need to accept that if you only give birth to females, there won't be enough sperm to keep humanity going.

• 3 months ago

It's their life, I don't judge.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Hockey
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

They are not feminists. Real feminists don't hate men, they strive for equal rights. These so-called feminists hate men and do not have enough brain power that if everything went their way, humanity, including them will die out.

• 3 months ago

It’s terrible, but if the fetuses are allowed to come to term, these same misandrists will attempt to psychologically/physiologically destroy the male child anyway. If the father tries to protect his son, the feminist-legislated, feminist-ruled ‘no fault’ divorce/family court system will enable her to get rid of the protective biological father, no questions asked, who can then be replaced by a stepfather who will abuse his son, thus fulfilling his ex-wife’s agenda of making his son’s childhood and later years a living hell. If the biological father attempts to intervene either physically or otherwise to protect his son, he will be arrested; then the court will completely strip him of all visitation rights and shared custody rights, thereby entrusting the son’s welfare to the abusive mother/stepfather ‘team’. My source for all this: personal experience. Bit_ch about it all you want; there are many divorced fathers of male children out there who have gone through similar hells.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

As a feminist I fully support sex selective abortion. My body, my choice. It’s one way to ensure females are a majority.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

In reality it would be the people aborting their male child if they thought he might be gay.

Once that gay gene is found. And that is fine.

• 3 months ago

Katie Pavlich works for FOX "News." She was hired for her looks.

• 3 months ago

Sex selective abortion is already illegal in most places. But that's because, overwhelmingly, it is about aborting females in order to favor males. However it shouldn't be done at all.

• 3 months ago

its stupid, but rare

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.