Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why aren't conservatives politically correct?

95 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Best Answer

Political correctness is a nice word for "opposed to free speech". You cannot be for both. If you only support popular and pleasant speech, then you aren't really protecting free speech. I choose free speech. Freedom often includes the freedom to be a a--hole. If you can't use your freedom in a way some busybody disagrees with, you're probably not really free. Doesn't mean I'm happy the a--hole is being an a--hole. But I'm not going to try to have him arrested or try to get him fired at his job or try to prevent him from speaking at a university or any of the many things the PC stormtroopers do.

• 2 months ago

Because we'd rather be right.

• Tom S
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Just keep telling yourself that.

• 2 months ago

Political correctness is a sign of moral weakness.

• Joseph
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Political correctness is neither political nor correct. It's a silly fad that has gone passe.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Zhu
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

They are, in their iwn way.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

...........................sh!t who know

• 2 months ago

YOU CAN TAKE YOUR POLITICAL CORRECTNESS AND PUT IT WHERE THE SUN DOESN'T SHINE

• 2 months ago

They are in the sense that they are ‘correct’ according to their own party’s political views.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Apparently conservatism aren’t driven to be considered woke the way liberals are.

• out2lunch4now2
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

What is this "woke" garbage I keep hearing and reading about? Was everybody asleep and suddenly heard reveille?

• Nick
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Conservatives think and talk without their head and heart.

• Mike2 months agoReport

DS M. That's horse ****, and you know it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.