Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsAllergies · 4 months ago

I have so many nosebleeds!?

for the past week, my nose has bleed multiple times almost everyday. It’s not as if it’s just a few drops, it drips fast and only stops after 10-15mins. I don’t feel sick or anything, I’m just worried about the amount of blood I’ve been losing.

It’s always out of the same nostril and it’s as if the vein in it never heals properly (if I touch my nose it’ll start bleeding.)

Where I live it’s spring and we haven’t had rain yet so the air is quite dry

I’ve always had a lot of nosebleeds even since I was young, but not this many

Is this something that just happens or should I go to the doctor?.

• Tavy
    Favorite Answer

You have a weak vein in your nose which keeps cracking. Try a little Vaseline up there to keep it moist. If that doesn't work see your Doctor. Cauterisation takes seconds to do.

• k w

copper will help strengthen up your veins, if you are open to trying something different than allopathic medicine

• k w

allopathic tries to oppose the condition, and force it , I prefer other methods, did you know the John D Rockerfeller had a Homeopathic physician and lived into hid 90's.....his son also used Homeopathy and lived to 101.....

See your doctor.

You may need a very minor operation, often under local anaesthetic and sometimes under mild sedation, to cauterise the problematic veins using heat or to inject them with an agent which blocks them off and makes them dry up and die.

Repeated bleeds cause anaemia if not fixed and that causes all kinds of other problems which can be far more serious.

• Robsteriark

You make that diagnosis knowing nothing of the asker, and with no proof for your claims. Your idea, if it worked at all, also takes time when an immediate fix is paramount.

• David

See a doctor for your own re-assurance.