Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenCleaning & Laundry · 1 year ago

Is it weird that my gf keeps my work socks in a bucket of bleach before washing them. I don’t know a lot about laundry but that seems wrong?

• Cammie
    1 year ago

It's weird that a GF does your laundry and you complain about how it is done.Be sure and thank her for doing your laundry and even, yes, even do her laundry some time. Ask her about the socks.

• GEEGEE
    1 year ago

If they are white socks, and you walk around the house with no shoes, the soles of the socks might be dark

It may not be the safest option in the world (with fumes and the potential to spill). Ask her to find an alternative if it concerns you.

1 year ago

Maybe your tootsies are not as daisy fresh as you think ...

• Kate
    1 year ago

This does seem a bit strange. Bleeach will ruin them. If she really feels the need to soak them then nappy soak is good. Other than that, simply washing them cleans them.

• 1 year ago

she may try to kill germs on your socks. are they stinky?

bleach makes cloth white and removes smells (by killing bacteria).

1 year ago

She probably don't want to smell them and want to kill the door

• 1 year ago

Yes, it is weird that you don't wash your own laundry.

• 1 year ago

THAT IS GOOD, BLEACH SOAKS OUT THE STAINS

1 year ago

I think that's a hint your feet smell. Get some deoderant foot powder like Gold Bond. Wash your feet at least once a day. Deoderize your work boots with baking soda.

1 year ago

Are they clean when you put them on? It's different but not weird. She obviously wants them as clean as possible. You're fortunate to have someone that cares so much for you.