Canada will vote on October 21. It's between Justin Trudeau, Andrew Scheer, Elizabeth May and Jagmeet Singh. Who do YOU want to win and WHY?

I say.... The CLIMATE [which they are all focused on - especially Elizabeth May of the Green Party] is NOT Canada's most pressing issue. Or the one most Canadians worry about. Every Canadian could literally disappear along with all of its industry and it wouldn't make ANY difference to the climate.... show more I say.... The CLIMATE [which they are all focused on - especially Elizabeth May of the Green Party] is NOT Canada's most pressing issue. Or the one most Canadians worry about. Every Canadian could literally disappear along with all of its industry and it wouldn't make ANY difference to the climate. We're just not that important. What do YOU think matters to Canadians most?