Anonymous

In your views, is network marketing a normal business activity or a pyramid scheme?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

Network marketing is just another term for a pyramid scheme. To avoid calling it a pyramid scheme.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

Most are average products that are massively overpriced and the real lure is getting rich with your own business. 99% lose money.

• Snezzy
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

It's always a pyramid, no matter how much you try to convince yourself it's not. You always wind up recruiting all your friends and relatives unwillingly, just to get those numbers up, ship the product to them, so it's "not" a pyramid, pay out of your own pocket for the stuff they are "buying". They (me) pour it down the drain.

• 4 months ago

Pyramids are illegal and are based on taking advantage of people hence pyramid scheme cannot be compared with normal business activity as people do make a lot of money through network marketing, their financial benefit is always the result of their own dedicated efforts in building an organization that sells real products and services.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

Pyriamud is bad scheme

• Judy
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

normal business activity. How do you think it's a pyramid scheme?

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Because in a fit of rage I just called my boss every name in the book, then sent to ALL, except my boss.

• 4 months ago

Do you spend your time selling product or do you spend your time recruiting sub-marketers?

Selling product is business, selling sub-marketers is pyramidal.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.