Has anyone ever ordered couches off of Amazon?

How was the process? I am trying to figure something out. Im on disability and my couch is falling apart. It was a free couch so I understand that, but now I have a metal chunk that comes out of the back and slices me up I cant afford a couch, and I am paying off an air conditioner. I would need to save. My... show more How was the process?

I am trying to figure something out. Im on disability and my couch is falling apart. It was a free couch so I understand that, but now I have a metal chunk that comes out of the back and slices me up

I cant afford a couch, and I am paying off an air conditioner. I would need to save.

My other thought is to get two futons and covers so my living room doesnt look trashy but I have no clue.
Update: Right but I am worried about the couch coming with bedbugs or fleas, so second hand wouldnt be best