Is she faking cancer?

I’ve been with my gf for 4 years and I have noticed some odd patterns about her mom. Her parents aren’t married but are together. Her mother claims to have ovarian cancer. At first I felt really bad for her, but I slowly began to notice things seemed a bit off. She said she had stage 4 ovarian cancer and leukemia.... show more I’ve been with my gf for 4 years and I have noticed some odd patterns about her mom. Her parents aren’t married but are together. Her mother claims to have ovarian cancer. At first I felt really bad for her, but I slowly began to notice things seemed a bit off.
She said she had stage 4 ovarian cancer and leukemia. So sad right! well she was never hospitalized, never ever lost any of her hair, maintained around the same healthy weight, walked around fine, always had a pretty good attitude etc.
When her parents would have troubles her mom would leave after a big fight and call her dad two days later claiming the cancer has gotten worse, she’s going to the ER and it could be her last few days!! then her parents would make up and her dad would be a wreck out of sympathy and forget anything that had happened. MIRACULOUSLY a day or two after that she would be home, totally fine. No signs of brushing on her arms or anything from An IV, blood work or anything. Walking around etc!! she always requested NO ONE visit her at the ER. I understand true cancer comes and goes but the ongoing pattern is just so crazy to me, what a coincidence. This has happened in this exact pattern several times. I’m just noticing these things are unusual for a cancer patient. Now this is ovarian cancer supposedly so is there a chance they treat it a special way? Does it not cause symptoms like hair falling out? if anyone can shed light on the actual cancer and symptoms living with it that would be great!