Social anxieties and issues?

Well truth is I’ve felt this way since I had my i was little, I’ve always been rejected by girls and I’ve always tried and always wanted one real girlfriend and ironically girls always approach me and stare at me and try to get my attention the prettiest of girls would have crushes on me and I would always have a... show more Well truth is I’ve felt this way since I had my i was little, I’ve always been rejected by girls and I’ve always tried and always wanted one real girlfriend and ironically girls always approach me and stare at me and try to get my attention the prettiest of girls would have crushes on me and I would always have a huge crush on them, but as soon as I’d finally talk to them they lose interest so fast and always for different reasons, I guess girls only like me for my looks but still won’t even give the time of day ever it’s always been like this and it always made me feel bad, I’ve been so depressed off and on where I’ve just felt so empty and nobody ever really knew my problems I never cut myself or sought attention really all I could think about was having a girl to talk to. I’m almost 19 with a secure Job and Im good at skateboarding now and still I’m having problems with every new encounter even when I try with less prettier girls
2 answers 2