Name three things not required as part of the roofing inspection?
- STEVEN FLv 710 months ago
3. Internet access.
Nearly EVERYTHING except actually inspecting the roof.
You didn't ask a question and your orders were FAR too vague to be meaningful.
- Spock (rhp)Lv 710 months ago
we aren't taking the contractor's exam and didn't study the materials. you, we assume did. There are lots to things not actually required ... removing random nails to assure that they are as the boxes describe is one. entering the attic to see that the sinkers actually [mostly] hit the rafters is another. testing the runoff of water [with a hose] is a third. checking the contractor's liability insurance is another [this is the owner's responsibility, not the inspector's]. checking that the workers are legally allowed to work in the US is another [INS does this, not the roofing inspector]. checking that the contractor's license is current and from this state is yet another [again, the owner does this].Source(s): grampa
- artherLv 510 months ago
Emptying the home owners beer fridge.
Emptying his wallet is a must.
- 10 months ago
Guys I really need help with this stupid question 🤯
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- M JohnsonLv 610 months ago
Is the comic funny? Do groceries count as luxuries? Is the help cleaning the roof right? To my knowledge, a roofing inspection is when you pay the guys who did the roof to leave,
- BrianLv 710 months ago
1. Whether or not the front door locks securely. 2. Checking to see if the wife is going commando. 3. Whether or not the basement contains any freezers with bodies in them.