I think i fried my logic board?

opened my mac yersterday just to clean the dust for a long time I bought it on february of 2014, its a imac mid 2013, I was surprised of how cool it looked and I touched to mother board and that it just touched it, cleaned the dust and then when I put the screen again I doesnt turn on, Im so sad my mac was like my... show more opened my mac yersterday just to clean the dust for a long time I bought it on february of 2014, its a imac mid 2013, I was surprised of how cool it looked and I touched to mother board and that it just touched it, cleaned the dust and then when I put the screen again I doesnt turn on, Im so sad my mac was like my baby, when I plug it in it appear a slighty green light.

Does anybody have any idea what could have happened? do you think the warranty will cover this? thanks everybody