Does my 5 year old daughter have a eating disorder?

My 5 year old daughter hasn’t been eating for a while now! She won’t even eat candy! It seems as if she’ll try to eat (taste it once) and then say she won’t want it anymore or ask for specific food look at it and turn it down. Sometimes will almost gag when trying to eat... I took her to her pediatrician and he... show more My 5 year old daughter hasn’t been eating for a while now! She won’t even eat candy! It seems as if she’ll try to eat (taste it once) and then say she won’t want it anymore or ask for specific food look at it and turn it down. Sometimes will almost gag when trying to eat... I took her to her pediatrician and he said it sounds like maybe it’s gastritis (touches her belly and said there was some inflammation) we were instructed to take medicine for that for a week to try it out and she is still not eating ... Dr also said her tonsils were pretty large not sure if that might be something affecting her? This isn’t the first time she gets like this I’m just really concerned and I don’t know what to do! She has another appointment coming up :/ help!
4 answers 4