What security camera would work best for what I’m trying to achieve?

I’ve got a barn on about 100 acres of land that’s been broken into twice within the last month. I’m looking for an outdoor motion-activated security camera, preferably one that will send the photos directly to my phone or computer. I’m looking for something that I don’t have to replace every week or month ideally,... show more I’ve got a barn on about 100 acres of land that’s been broken into twice within the last month. I’m looking for an outdoor motion-activated security camera, preferably one that will send the photos directly to my phone or computer. I’m looking for something that I don’t have to replace every week or month ideally, but I’m not sure how feasible that is. I know there are some hunting/baiting cameras for deer that can last an entire hunting season, but I don’t know of any that can send the photos to my phone or computer considering there’s no WiFi where the barn is located. Is there anyway I could get a hotspot at the barn to enable wifi and get one of those Ring cameras, or is there another kind I should be looking into entirely? Thanks