Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited KingdomLondon · 2 months ago

Is this a regular occurrence in the UK or just a London thing?

So a few weeks ago I saw Ariana Grande at the o2 in London with my sister (not my type of music at all but she begged me to go with her) and as you can imagine as it's an Ariana Grande concert 90 percent of the attendees were women. Just before Ariana Grande came on I decided to go to the gents and I noticed the ladies had a huge queue. As I opened the door to the gents I said women queueing to use the stalls, but more to my surprise there was four women sitting on the urinal with their nickers and Jean's down urinating. I had never seen anything like this before at all, the concerts I go to are almost exclusively Male in terms of audience. Has anyone else ever witnessed anything like this?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • RR
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No. In fact I think you made it up.

• Ludwig
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I saw five women go into one 'disabled' stall the other night. Carrying their drinks. I have my suspicions that they were up to something.

• 2 months ago

Knickers has a k in it.

• 2 months ago

It's probably more a female-majority audience thing. Most venues have insufficient women's toilet facilities.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

It sounds to me like you have a very vivid imagination.

• 2 months ago

I had to have a dump in a sink once when I couldn't wait.

• 2 months ago

I've never seen it, but it doesn't surprise me. I've seen men using sinks and such when lines are long.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.