Is this a regular occurrence in the UK or just a London thing?

So a few weeks ago I saw Ariana Grande at the o2 in London with my sister (not my type of music at all but she begged me to go with her) and as you can imagine as it's an Ariana Grande concert 90 percent of the attendees were women. Just before Ariana Grande came on I decided to go to the gents and I noticed... show more So a few weeks ago I saw Ariana Grande at the o2 in London with my sister (not my type of music at all but she begged me to go with her) and as you can imagine as it's an Ariana Grande concert 90 percent of the attendees were women. Just before Ariana Grande came on I decided to go to the gents and I noticed the ladies had a huge queue. As I opened the door to the gents I said women queueing to use the stalls, but more to my surprise there was four women sitting on the urinal with their nickers and Jean's down urinating. I had never seen anything like this before at all, the concerts I go to are almost exclusively Male in terms of audience. Has anyone else ever witnessed anything like this?