can i deposit a check to my wells fargo checking account to myself?

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, if you are transferring money from Bank A to Bank B. If you are moving money from Wells Fargo TO an internet bank account, you do it electronically. Internet banks cannot handle incoming checks.

Source(s): I love my credit union. Best of both worlds.
  • 1 year ago

Yes, you can do that. However, I don't know why you would write a check to yourself if it is going back into your checking account.

On the other hand, if you wish to deposit a check written on ANOTHER bank, that is a very common practice. You merely need to endorse the check on the back.

• D J
    1 year ago

You mean a check from your checking account A into your checking account A? What a waste of time, energy & effort.

1 year ago

Rather than 'write a check to yourself,' you should go to the bank and make a withdrawal, if you need cash.

• Eva
    1 year ago

What? Do you mean write a check to yourself and then deposit it in the same account? What would that accomplish? You wouldn't have any more money than what you did originally.