Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsSwimming & Diving · 2 months ago

How do I make friends?

I’m the quietest person you’ll ever meet.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Same aha.........

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

meet and talk to someone................

• 2 months ago

It's hard to find a real friend. There are people out there with more "friends" than they can count. At the end of the day when it really matters you'll know who your real friends are. Somebody I care for dearly was a passenger in a car driving stupidly fast around tight corners. In this car were 3 of her "friends" along with herself. The car crashed toppling over leaving this person scarred for life. The crash broke her neck. They dragged her out of the car making the situation worse. However, when they realized how poor of choice that was they decided to plot and scheme and make up stories to protect themselves rather than to do justice for the girl that driver and those "friends" nearly killed. The law figured them out telling them how much time they could find themselves doing if they continued to lie. They were basically bluffed into submission. Be careful who you decide to call "friend". Some people hanging over a cliff will take a helping hand up only to push you over the edge instead.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.